Phrozen’s Beige Low-Irritation Resins are specifically made to print 3D parts with precision and accuracy. This particular resin produces durable models for a variety of applications, including dental models, engineering parts, and product prototyping.
As a bonus, Phrozen’s Beige Low-Irritation Resins are easy on the skin, allowing you to have direct contact with the printed models once they have cured.
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
To Clean Printed Part: For best results clean with Phrozen Wash: Resin Cleaner. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- To Clean Printed Part: For best results clean with Phrozen Wash: Resin Cleaner. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year