Phrozen’s Aqua resins are developed to print with speed, producing 3D models with high-precision and durable 3D models that do not break easily.
- Density: 1.12 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 130 CPS
- Tensile Strength (Break): 24 Mpa
- Elongation: 21 %
- IZOD Impact Strength: 1.81 KJ/m2
- Shore Hardness: 86D
- Water Contact Angle: 55 degree
- To Clean Printed Part: For best results clean with Phrozen Wash: Resin Cleaner. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.