Phrozen’s ABS-like Resins creates high-resolution, sturdy models and are best for general modelling and industrial applications.
With its light colour, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models after the curing process.
- Viscosity: 77 cps
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Tg: 70 °C
- Elongation: 2 %
- Break Value: 12 MPa
- Shore Hardness: 79D
- I-Zod Impact: 2.32 KJ/m2
- XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Property: High hardness and toughness, and resolution. Its light color is suitable for post-process, like painting.
To Clean Printed Part: For best results clean with Phrozen Wash: Resin Cleaner. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Suitable For: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
- Applications: General modelling & Industrial prototype proofing
- To Clean Printed Part: For best results clean with Phrozen Wash: Resin Cleaner. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.